Directions and Parking
Wyck is located at 6026 Germantown Avenue (at W. Walnut Lane), in the heart of the extraordinarily historic Germantown neighborhood of Philadelphia.
By Public Transportation:
SEPTA bus routes: 23, X, XH
SEPTA Regional Rail: Chestnut Hill West line to Tulpehocken station, then a 10-15-minute walk through the beautiful Tulpehocken Station Historic District.
By Car from I-95:
• Take Route 676 west to Route 76 West and follow the directions below
By Car from Route 76 (Schuylkill Expressway):
• Take the Lincoln Drive Exit
• Cross the Schuylkill River and keep following signs to Lincoln Drive
• Wind along Lincoln Drive through the park to the first traffic light
• Turn right onto Rittenhouse Street
• Turn left at the first light onto Wissahickon Avenue
• Follow to the second traffic light, and turn right onto W. Walnut Lane
• Follow past three traffic lights (about 0.7 miles) to Wyck, on the right, at the corner of W. Walnut Lane and Germantown Avenue
By Car from the Pennsylvania Turnpike:
• Take Norristown Exit to Germantown Pike East (Route 422)
• Follow through Chestnut Hill where Germantown Pike becomes Germantown Avenue
• Follow 3 to 4 miles to Wyck at the intersection with W. Walnut Lane
There is free parking available along W. Walnut Lane, E. High Street, and the surrounding residential neighborhood. Metered parking is available along the Germantown Avenue commercial corridor.