The Germantown Farmers Market at Wyck House
November markets run 2:00-5:00pm , November 4, 11, and 18.
Old Homestead Farm will be selling produce at Wyck for the November markets – Wyck farm is closed for the season. Thank you!
Wyck’s farmers market runs every Friday afternoon from late May through November on Germantown Avenue in front of the Wyck property. At the market, expect to find a wide variety of beautiful, chemical-free fruit and vegetables harvested from the Home Farm just hours before the market and sold below market value. To expand our market offerings, Wyck’s market offers an additional vendor, Old Homestead Farm and Greenhouses of Lancaster County.
When?: Every Friday from June 3 to November 18, 2016.
What time?: 2:00 – 6:00pm
*November markets run 2:00-5:00pm due to the end of Daylight Savings Time.
Where?: 6026 Germantown Avenue, just outside the Wyck gate.
Who?: At the market, expect to see Wyck Home Farm as well as one other farmer selling fresh produce and baked goods.
What else can I do?: The Wyck House is open for free, self-guided tours from 1:00-4:00 on Fridays to coincide with the market. Also feel free to wander the landscape and see where your food is grown!
What makes our markets unique?
- We accept Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits, Farmers Market Nutrition Program (FMNP) vouchers, and Philly Food Bucks.
- Free access to the Wyck house and property and to the Home Farm.
- Our markets are on-site, meaning the produce is as fresh as possible and you get to see where your food was grown!
The market at Wyck is produced in partnership with The Food Trust.
Additional farmers markets in Historic Germantown:
- Grumblethorpe Youth Volunteer Farm Stand, Every Saturday, June-August, 9:30-1:30, 5267 Germantown Avenue
- Hansberry Nature and Garden Center Farm Stand, Every Sunday starting in June, 11:00-2:00, Wayne Avenue and Hansberry Street
Additional farms and gardens in Germantown and nearby:
- Weavers Way Farms
- Old Tennis Court Farm
- Hansberry Garden
- Mastery Pickett Community Garden
- East Falls Community Garden
- Church Lane Garden
- East Rittenhouse Street Garden
- Penn Knox Garden