The Germantown Farmers Market at Wyck House
**Specific Dates and Times for 2017 will be posted by end of May**
Wyck’s farmers market, a collaboration with the Food Trust, features Old Homestead Farm and Greenhouses of Lancaster County. The market runs every Friday afternoon from late June through November on Germantown Avenue in front of the Wyck property. At the market, expect to find a wide variety of beautiful, chemical-free fruit and vegetables for an affordable price.
When?: Every Friday from late June through mid November.
What time?: 2:00 – 6:00pm
*November markets run 2:00-5:00pm due to the end of Daylight Savings Time.
Where?: 6026 Germantown Avenue, just outside the Wyck gate.
What else can I do?: The Wyck House is open for free, self-guided tours from 12:00-4:00 on Fridays to coincide with the market. Also feel free to wander the landscape to explore our 300+ year old site.
What makes our markets unique?
- We accept Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits, Farmers Market Nutrition Program (FMNP) vouchers, and Philly Food Bucks.
- Free access to the Wyck house and property and to the Rose Garden.
The market at Wyck is produced in partnership with The Food Trust.
Additional farmers markets in Historic Germantown:
- Grumblethorpe Youth Volunteer Farm Stand, Every Saturday, June-August, 9:30-1:30, 5267 Germantown Avenue
- Hansberry Nature and Garden Center Farm Stand, Every Sunday starting in June, 11:00-2:00, Wayne Avenue and Hansberry Street
Additional farms and gardens in Germantown and nearby:
- Weavers Way Farms
- Old Tennis Court Farm
- Hansberry Garden
- Mastery Pickett Community Garden
- East Falls Community Garden
- Church Lane Garden
- East Rittenhouse Street Garden
- Penn Knox Garden